Sunday, April 12, 2015

Update: Feb 17th, 2015

I just reread my Feb 17th post: Deep Connections. Well, I do have to update you.

Friends:

I never got lunch with him. Haha, oh, that fucker. It's okay. I called him out on it. I was a little bit Elodie cray, but he was like "sorry you're upset blah blah blah" and I was like "lol it's okay I'm crazy ahahah bye." And I saw him sitting at the bus stop and I was like OKAY LET US DO THIS and I said hi like a normal person. So now whenever I see him, we openly acknowledge each other and sometimes catch up for like 5 minutes. I still miss him, yeah, but I'm also kinda over it.

Sex:

I never did hook up with him. Still cute, still tall, still douchey. I would explain what happened, but maybe I'll wait for another day. He's kinda irrelevant right now to me and I don't care and I'm probably irrelevant to him.

But tell me why whenever I go out, part of me hopes I see him... :/.

Weight:

Lol okay bye whatever. Like I said I love/hate my body and I really don't care about losing weight except I want this damn pooch gone but also like food but also looking nice in sun dresses without feeling self conscious but also like food and Netflix. So, whatever.

Well, that's pretty much it. I freaked out so intensely about these situations and I'm just here like, "... YOLO."

No comments:

Post a Comment