Sunday, April 19, 2015

Admiration

Have you ever loved somebody in a platonic way? Not even in a friendship way, but in a mentor-student relationship type of way.

I am utterly in love with a male because I admire every part of him. It helps that he is extremely attractive, but I'm more fascinated with his mind. When I see him, the first thing I think is what wonderful nugget of wisdom will he bestow onto me today.

I wish to crack into his skull and just examine how his brain thinks, because, if you haven't noticed yet, I am fascinated with him.

Let's call him... Mr. D'Artagnan. I was thinking about calling him Mr. Grey as in Mr. Dorian Grey, but this individual is not wealthy, but he does pursue an intellectual pleasure... I wonder if he does pursue physical pleasure. Hmm. I'll call him Mr. Grey, actually.

Before I continue, I must disclose that even though he is attractive and older and established, I do not and will never see me being with him. I have no sexual feelings for him, so I will never accidentally do something Elodie cray and try to get with him. I have entertained the idea before, but it never actually gets to the sex part, it just stops at the intellectual conversation.

Side bar: Speaking of sex, I just really need some. I have written two papers on sexual fetishes even though the topic was not warranted at all. For some reason, I just thought the paper needed some sex in it. I was able to actually go do research and it made me feel a little better but not at all haha.

Okay, back to the point of this blog: Admiration for this older male. There really isn't more to this post. I admire him. I love him. I am fascinated by him. I could hear him speak all day long. I would love to just lie under the stars with him and listen to everything he says, hang onto every word he says.

I know I said that I am not sexually attracted to him, but his smile and jaw line is just 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment