Monday, April 13, 2015

Updated About Me!

Y'all want to know a little about me? Read my "About me!" Or check out my answers from a survey below. I filled this out in October! I refilled it out to see if anything changed. My new answers are Red! Note how some things that are fluid have not changed...

    001. What is Your Name? Elodie! 
    002. How old are you? 19 but my birthday is Nov 22! ALMOST 20! I AM TWENTY HAHAHAHA
    003. What is the link to your website, blog, or myspace? TWITTER: www.twitter.com/getelodofthis_ 

    General
    004. What is your height? 5' 5" 
    005. Do you have any siblings? 2! One younger sister and one younger brother 
    006. What is your eye colour? Brown 
    007. What is your hair colour? Black 
    008. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Both! 
    009. Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed 
    010. Do you have any piercings? Just my ears! 
    011. Do you smoke? No, sir 
    012. Do you swear? Sometimes! 
    013. Do you get along with your parents? Yes of course <3. I love them! 
    014. Your heritage: Haitian! 
    015. Your fears: Falling and breaking things. 
    016. Goal you would like to achieve this year: Having a sober interaction with a male. I HAD ONE!
    017. Most overused phrase on an instant messenger: LOL 
    018. Best Physical Feature: Lips ;-* 
    019. Your bedtime: NEVER 
    020. What time do you arise in the morning? Around 9 am (but then I usually always go back to sleep!) Like 11 AM lol.
    021. First thoughts waking up? OH DEAR CAN I GO BACK TO BED PLZPLZPLZ. Wait I have to pee. 10 MORE MINUTES PLEASE. 
    022. Do you shower daily? Yesssssssss 

    This Or That?
    023. Bright or dark room? Medium 
    024. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla 
    025. Dogs of cats? FOR THE LOVE OF DOGS everybody should be a dog person 
    026. Pepsi or Coke? I am indifferent 
    027. McDonalds or Burger King? I am definitely indifferent 
    028. Ant or Dec? What 
    029. Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea? Lipton! 
    030. Cappuccino or Coffee? Teaaaaaaaa 

    In the last month have you...
    031. Drank alcohol? HAHAHAHAHAHA Yes 
    032. Gone to a mall? Do you know me? Duh. 
    033. Eaten a box of Oreos? No 
    034. Eaten sushi? YESSSSSSSS 
    035. Been on stage? No 
    036. Been dumped? LOL NO (I wish, because then that means I would have been in a relationship HAHA) 
    037. Gone skinny dipping? Nope 
    038. Stolen Anything? Just your heart (hopefully) 

    Have you ever...
    039. Laughed for no reason? All the time :-) 
    040. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? Story of my life 
    041. Been in love? Yeah... With myself. And my dog. 
    042. Fired a gun? Does a laser tag gun count? 
    043. Been drunk? #SOML: Story of My Life (pt 2) 
    044. Been called a Tease? ;-) 
    045. Been beaten up? No 
    046. Shoplifted? Am I incriminating myself by answering this? 

    What was the last....
    047. Furry thing you touched? The bag I put on my wish list for my birthday My sweater
    048. Thing you've said? "LOL" 
    049. Song you've listened to? "Being Beige" The Smashing Pumpkins "Sleeping with a Friend" Neon Trees
    050. (Who was the last) person you've spoken to on the phone? My mommy <3 
    051. Movie you watched? ... I don't remember but the last show I watched was "How To Get Away With Murder" (THAT SHOW IS SO GOOD OMG) CINDERELLAAAA like a month ago
    052. Thing you were doing before this? Watching the above mentioned show Watching Hawaii Five-O
    053. Time you cried? Wednesday at approximately 3:40 pm Yesterday at approximately midnight.
    054. Song you've sang? "Centuries" by Fall Out Boy "Sleeping with a Friend"
    055. Time you looked at the clock? Literally 2 minutes ago 
    056. Food and drink you've had? Tortilla Chips and Rice Queso with Beef (It's my secret recipe) and Water! Tater Tots
    057. Flavour of gum you've chewed? Mint Bliss 
    058. Shoes you've worn? My riding boots Flip flops
    059. Store you've been in? Sephora like 2 weeks ago omg Macy's like last week

    Favourite...
    060. Planet? Planet Me 
    061. Age you've been so far? 21. Jk, still 19. I like 19. 
    062. Season? FALL 
    063. Number? Don't have one? 
    064. TV show? How To Get Away With Murder... 
    065. Flower? Elodia flower! I also like Black Dahlia 

    Random...
    066. How much cash do you have on you? $0 
    067. What's a word that rhymes with 'door'? WHORE. oh. 
    068. What T-Shirt are you wearing? A fuchsia blouse Chi Omega shirt
    069. What brand of shoes are you wearing? Apt. 9 
    070. What did your last text message say? "Thanks guys. [pumpkin emoji.]" "Group project!" But I can stay on west if you wanted to come? Or I can just come back to central"
    071. What were you doing at midnight last night? On a bus back to Central! Heading to SHOOTERSSSS
    072. What's your current desktop picture? Lips ;-) 
    073. What's a word that you say a lot? "LOL" seriously though 
    074. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? PINKKKKK. Tinkle me pink ;-) 
    075. How is the weather right now? 50 degress Fahrenheit! Like 70
    076. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? His bulging... arms ;-). 
    077. Are you too shy to ask someone out? yeah lol 
    078. Can you do a headstand (not using a wall)? no lol 
    079. Who would you like to see right now? My DOGGG 
    080. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2 only because I only have 2 ugh 4. I use 4.
    081. Would you go on a date with someone on MySpace? No lol 
    082. How do you want to die? Peacefully and painlessly 
    083. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Senator 
    084. What country would you most like to visit? Switzerland 
    085. How many CDs do you own? 
    086. How many things, in your past, do you regret? 100% NONE of it :-3 
    087. Do you think you are attractive? I LOVE ME. Yes. 
    088. Do you believe in yourself? Sometimes haha 
    089. Do you want to get married? Yes plz. With 3 kids and 2 dogs. 

    In a boy/girl...
    090. Favourite eye colour? No preference 
    091. Favourite hair colour? No preference! 
    092. Short or long hair? Short 
    093. Height? Above 5' 10" 
    094. Weight? Enough to handle all of me ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment