Here are some of the fun facts I used (obviously I didn't disclose all of this information)...:
- I'm obsessed with my dog. Like seriously.
- I call myself a poser paleo eater because I eat goat cheese, gluten free pizza crust, and potato chips.
- I like fantasy RPG games.
- I'm a Political Science major.
- If you ask me what I'm doing next year, I will yell internally.
- I like planned spontaneity. I like to be surprised from a list of options that I have already pre-approved. Every now and then I enjoy true surprises, but rarely.
- I have 30 or so unpublished and unfinished stories sitting on my computer.
- I will probably never, ever finish them.
- I have a weak spot for tater tots.
- I really want to start a Green Smoothie Cult. Please message me for details.
- I really wish I can answer "Glitter and sequins" when people ask me to list my favorite colors.
- I aspire to own a hospital.
- I also want to be a US Senator.
- I genuinely enjoy water as a drink.
- I prefer high quality 1-ply toilet paper.
- I like to pretend I model and I have impeccable taste in fashion.
- I waist train occasionally. I got bruises from it.
- I've never had a sober kiss before.
- Or a sober sexual interaction.
- I really want twins.
- If kids are coming out of my body, it's happening before 32, with or without a man.
Here are my three favorite pictures that I used:
When the article is published, I'll make sure to upload it here and give you guys the behind the scene details :).