Monday, June 15, 2015

Friday Reflections: 6/15/15

Yes yes, I know today is not Friday but let's ignore that for now and let's pretend today is Friday.

Once again, another uneventful and peaceful week. So let's rewind back to last week's "Looking Ahead":

Looking ahead: Italy and the cruise (read places where I cannot escape pasta and grains) is in T minus 16 days. We leave on Sunday the 21st. On the 20th, I'll be doing Fitness Fest hopefully and getting a much deserved mani-pedi and threading for my face. On the 19th, I have a photoshoot as part of my internship! How cool is that? So in these next two weeks, I will be all about the fitness and the health and the toning and the running.

And let's see...

LEAVING FOR ITALY ON SUNDAY YAYAYAYAYAYA! I'm still waiting on my dad to prescribe me some Xanax so that I cannot have a freaking cardiac arrest on the plane.

I will NOT be doing Fitness Fest on Saturday, but I think I'll be doing Jazz in the Gardens :).

Mani-Pedi and threading will be Thursday instead of Saturday.

And photoshoot is still on, I believe :).

I unfortunately worked out 0 times this past week. I started working out this Saturday. Let's remember this: I did 2 miles in 28 minutes. My goal is 3 miles in 35 minutes by the end of summer.

Let's see what else...

I hung out with some Chi O friends this weekend. We went to UltraBar and it was disgustingly entertaining. Sweaty people and pushy guys, but I still had fun and I enjoyed the music :).

ANDDDD I asked a Tinder guy out to hang out with me in the Gardens on Friday. So we will see how that goes. I'll definitely do a "Friday Reflection" on that same day ;).

So, Looking ahead: Definitely working out everyday until Sunday. That will happen. I will make it happen. Packing light (for me that is 2 outfits a day instead of 3.) And hopefully going out to the Gardens on Friday and hanging out with Tinder guy.

I want to start a Tinder tab of all my Tinder adventures, but I don't have any soooooooo. Oh well. Maybe if this goes well, I'll adventure some more.

#cool cool

No comments:

Post a Comment