Saturday, November 29, 2014

Procrastination Kills

Hi friends. I am aware I have been AWOL as of recent. I have been boggled down in so much work... One of which just happens to be this paper I am procrastinating on. I should have just turned in this essay at the earliest moment: October 16th. Now look at me... Struggling to write this stupid, stupid paper. I am not even sure when the official deadline for the paper was. The professor said "this week." Like what does that mean? I'm pretty sure everybody else already turned it in and I'm sitting here... procrastinating. And we have another paper due on Tuesday for the same class. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

I'm going to ramble for a little bit on my paper, then go to bed, wake up, add some more paragraphs and proofread, turn in, log onto the PoliSci research site and get some extra credit, do short response 7 (our of the 12 I had to do before this semester ends... next week. HAHA), go hang out with my friend, come back, start paper 2, start reading some genealogy of morals, go to bed, wake up, do response 8, finish reading, hopefully finish paper 2, start studying for final, go to bed, wake up, study, response 9, go to airport, go to class, go to court for a project, email peer reader, study for final, turn in paper, go to sleep, wake up, start writing another paper, turn in final topic outline, response 10... I don't know. I lost myself.

There goes law school........................................................

#bye

No comments:

Post a Comment