Monday, January 26, 2015

#MusicMonday

Because this post is at the end of the month (due to the fact that I have not been updating my blog), this month's #MusicMonday will be lopped in with February's #MusicMonday.

So, here are my top 3 songs from this week.

1. "I'm Gonna Show You Crazy" Bebe Rexha


I'm not going to lie... This song speaks to me on many different levels. If you think I'm just crazy, then you've got a whole world coming to you. No shame whatsoever. Ask any one of my close friends about the revenge I have wished to do to people. Luckily, my self-control is greater than my craziness, so no need to worry about it, but I still LOVE this song.

Fun fact: I proceeded to tell a guy about how I relate to this song and he still continued talking to me. Either he thought I was kidding or I am attractive enough to be as crazy as I am. Either way, I suck at flirting.

2. "Bitch, I'm Madonna" Madonna


#Same

3. "Friends" Brooklynn

Check out the song here!!! Sorry I couldn't find a video, but the song is still boss.

In retrospect, I'm not super crazy... But................................................................. Yeah, whatever. We all have our moments. Mine happen to be more frequent than mosts.

As per ushe, to check out all 15 of this week's songs, click here to hear all of the recently compiled songs, check out my Spotify playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment