Friday, February 12, 2016

Music Friday~~~

HAPPY FRIDAYYYYYYYYY~~~

Get in your feels with Sia. Her album is great. Definitely different than her past works, but I still get the Sia chills. I love love love "Unstoppable."


Release your inner bad gyal with Rihanna. I am OBSESSED with "Work", but I think I'm going to have to go with "Desperado" for this week's song.


Celebrate yourself (and love #BlackGirlMagic and #BlackLivesMatter) with some Beyoncé and "Formation."


Y'all probably have been jamming out to these 3 wonderful women, so here's a more inconspicuous list of songs you totally need to check out:

  1. "Figure Me Out" The Summer Set
  2. "Hundred Miles" Yall
  3. "History" One Direction
  4. "Once Upon a Time" Mariahlynn
  5. "I Wanna Get Better" Bleachers
The Artist(s) of the Week... Sia, Rihanna, and Beyoncé because I'm feeling #GirlPower today!

No comments:

Post a Comment