Monday, August 3, 2015

MIA Update

As I'm sitting at my internship, freaking out on some caffeine, I thought to myself "WOAH I STILL HAVE A BLOG." I have semi-valid reasons for not updating it, I really do.
  • Music Monday: So I started Apple Music and it's wonderful but I'm *so lazy* that I haven't really been keeping track of what I've been listening to except my Of Monsters and Men, Mumford and Sons, AWOLNation, and Years & Years radio. 
  • Paleo Kitchen: I swear I'm still paleo. I just haven't made anything pretty yet. But I made three awesome recipes: Coconut Craisin cookies and Goat Cheese Avocado Pasta Sauce and Dip. I'll make them really pretty and take pictures and tell you how I made them and all will be right with the world.
  • Life: So I started NCIS on Netflix and I'm sure you'd love to hear ALL ABOUT IT, right? No. I swear all I do is sit on my couch and watch Netflix and make food. I would love to tell you about the packing I've done, the self-actualization I've been doing, and the studying for my LSAT, but I haven't started those. 
But then I realized, I created this blog for me and to express myself and to be me. And I've been neglecting that. So, let's try a Looking Forward for the week...
  • Working Out! I haven't done physical activity in like a week. I blame my period but also that's a lame excuse for me since I only have slight cramps and muscle aches which I know can be alleviated with some exercise if I ever feel like I want to get up and do it.
  • Noveling: The art of writing a novel. So I have commitment issues. I can never commit and finish a story I start. So, I decided to start smaller and write a short story. I'm on chapter 3/7. I can do this. Thanks, Shia.
  • Packing: I am leaving home IN A WEEK (to go to the beach.) I have not yet packed. I am getting rid of all clothes that I have not worn in a year. This will be painful. I found a skirt I had from the NINTH GRADE. Yellow plaid double buckle drop waist pleated skirt, straight out of the "How To Be Emo 101 In High School" guide book.
  • Discipline: I will work out and I will train myself to do it everyday.
  • LSAT: At least 30 minutes a day. I can do this, right? My test is October 3rd... Actually, send help. I can't do this.
  • Music Monday: I'm going to find cool tunes. It won't be via Spotify anymore since I've switched to Apple Music, but if I make the switch back to Spotify,  I'll definitely let you know!
  • Writing: I AM AN AWESOME WRITER. I'm going to start hyperlinking to some of the articles I've written. They're about Beauty but still. They're awesome. 
  • Me: There is nothing wrong with watching Netflix.
  • Friends: I made so many plans to hang out with people this week. I'm laughing because I hate making plans to hang out with people. I'll commit to them and be friendly and stuff. 
Like I said though, I have commitment issues, so we'll see, we'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment