Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Night Musings...

Actually. I'm pretty serene and peaceful right now. Nothing clouding my mind. I know I said I would be better at this blogging thing, but you know, life happens. Thanks for the extra 200 viewers (either 1 person 200 times or 200 people once, it doesn't matter, thanks) who have been reading my blog even though I haven't updated in forever hah.

So let me update you about my life!

  • Paleo
    • I started Paleo! It's good. I'll make a tab about my Paleo adventures. I'll try to keep that at least pretty current.
  • Internship
    • Events Intern at a Lifestyle Blog/Website. It's cool. I like it.
  • Diet
    • I'm trying to shape up and tone and get fit (and drop 2 sizes!) For once, I'll be doing this for myself and not anybody else. Probably won't be making a tab about it.

Yeah. My life actually hasn't been interesting yet. I'm updating to let you know that I'm alive and I'll try to be more active :).

So, looking forward:
  1. Music Mondays once a week (starting next week!)
  2. Paleo recipe of the week (once I finally make that tab later this week)
  3. Removing the Throwback Thursday tab (it was dumb anyways)
  4. Probably going to do a "Reflections" tab where I just reflect about the week and do a "Looking Forward" to keep you in the loop.
  5. Probably will be tough keeping up the set posts, but I've been doing pretty good at Paleo (I'm disciplined! Yay,) so I think I can do this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment