Monday, August 3, 2015

Music Monday

Well, lookie here... I'm trying to think of the most effective way to lay out my Music Mondays. I can't redirect you to my Spotify playlists anymore, but that doesn't mean Music Mondays are over! I think for now I'll just do the same format for my Monday posts (top 3 songs), but on the Main Tab, I'll just keep on adding to make a larger list of all of the songs.

So without further ado...

1. "All My Love (ft Ariana Grande & Machel Montano) [Remix]" Major Lazer.


Oh. My. God. As much as I do not particularly enjoy Ariana, THIS SONG IS SO GOOD. I cannot sit still whenever I play it. It's crack.

2. "Cool for the Summer" Demi Lovato


DON'T BE SCARED CUZ I'M YOUR BODY TYYYYYYYYPPPPPEEEEEE 

3. "Mercy" Muse


This whole album is just soooooooo good. Plus this song is 100 when you're driving with the windows down. *so badass.*

No comments:

Post a Comment